http://irbob-sevenfold.blogspot.com/ | http://www.fashionhairstylestrends.blogspot.com/ | http://www.irbobcueg.blogspot.com/

170 Facts About Me

100% me


I tried to make a list of 100 things about me. When I was doing it... Oh! I couldn't stop thinking and writing! So I got more than 100 things! Here is a list of 170 facts about me.

  1. I was born in December
  2. I’m a Capricorn
  3. I check my horoscope forecast everyday for fun
  4. (People say) I'm younger than my age. Thank you!
  5. I'm straight! But you know what? There's a lesbian try to take me as her girlfriend hahahaa...
  6. I have dark skin
  7. I don’t like long nails
  8. Kute Pedicure
  9. But I like nail polish
  10. I dyed my hair
  11. Actually I like short hair
  12. I have scoliosis
  13. It ruins my self-confidence sometimes!
  14. My blood type is AB
  15. I had tonsils operation
  16. I have scars on my legs
  17. I'm too skinny
  18. I have low blood pressure
  19. I don't get PMS symptoms, I have good mood before my period starts
  20. I have 2 piercings in my right ear and 3 piercings in left ear
  21. I like to peel the skin from my lips
  22. I’m right handed but I wanna be left handed. I think it's cool!
  23. I walk faster than my woman friends
  24. I have a sibling, a younger sister
  25. with my sister, Alien
  26. My sis call me "Cipenk"
  27. I call my Sis "Mening"
  28. I call my Dad "Iting" not daddy
  29. I call my Mom "Jayen" not mommy
  30. I live by myself – but Dad keeps asking me to live at home
  31. I've never been close with my grandma and grandpa :(
  32. I love my childhood, that's why my online name is Sachiko (from Japanese sachi=happiness and ko=child)
  33. I've always dreamed of having a treehouse
  34. I hate my middle name
  35. I don't like celebrate my birthday
  36. I don't like to attend wedding party
  37. I have some regrets
  38. I get deja-vu quite often
  39. I often talk to myself. I was afraid I had personality disorder, but it's called Maladaptive Daydreaming, for further info check out this site:  http://daydreamingdisorder.webs.com/ - It’s important to note at this point that people with this problem are not psychotic; we DO NOT confuse fantasy and reality.  We are quite aware (sometimes painfully aware) of the difference between the two.  We know what is real and what is not.  This illness is instead like a cross between a compulsive habit and a severe addiction.
  40. I follow what my heart says...
  41. I get emotional when I get a gift, even though it's a cheap one!
  42. I'm not really scared of anything! Ghost? Insect? Reptile? Nah! 
    I always try to beat my fear!
  43. I'm not interested with the religious organizations
  44. I was raised as a Muslim but I think being an agnostic is not a crime!
  45. I love yellow. Bright... bright...
  46. I hated pink but now I like it
  47. But I like purple lately...
  48. I prefer silver color than gold
  49. I love candle light
    everything looks good in candle light
  50. I hate to sleep with the light on
  51. I feel incomplete sleeping without bolster. I need to hug something!
  52. I love night time rain
  53. I stay up late almost every night
  54. I always press snooze on my alarm every morning
  55. I often go to cafe and sitting alone with my laptop
    I enjoy to see the people around
  56. I use laptop with a mouse
  57. I read a book or listening music when I'm on the bus
  58. I don't like somebody who sitting beside me on the bus talking with me
  59. I hate people with fancy cell phone but without pulse! (Hp aja keren, isi pulsa donk!)
  60. I don't like talking on the phone too long but you can text me all day
  61. Don't miss call me!
  62. I like to meet new people
  63. Westerns like me (I don't know why)
  64. (They say) I’m witty
  65. (They say) I'm pretty
  66. (They say) I'm intelligent
  67. And also I'm smartass / smart-aleck!
  68. I'm observant
  69. I don't get angry easily
  70. I got scholarship when I was in elementary school
  71. My IQ score was 119. (Scale for classifying IQ scores > > > Under 70: Definite feeble-mindedness, 70-79: Borderline deficiency, 80-89: Dullness, 90-109: Normal or average intelligence, 110-119: Superior intelligence, 120-140: Very superior intelligence, Over 140: Genius or near genius)
  72. I'm the biggest fan of Pak Tino Sidin
  73. Pak Tino Sidin
  74. Somebody stole my painting when I was in high school
  75. I love anime / manga
  76. I love arts and craft
  77. I hate math
  78. I hate accounting
  79. I like reading in bed
  80. I love writing
  81. Although I'm not a good writer!
  82. I only write what I think in my mind
  83. I love book store
  84. I was philatelist
  85. I was a teacher in children class
  86. with my naughty students
    they like me! :)
  87. Sometimes I wanna be a hacker!
  88. I love to be in a job interview. I enjoy the interview.
  89. I'm a hyphy beast! (a person that matches everything: clothes, pants, shoes, accessories, etc)
  90. I always wear matching bra and panty sets
  91. I wear tanktop and short at home every day
  92. I like to go shopping for clothes
  93. I'm not a brand minded!
  94. I can’t help buying cute dress!
  95. I love to wear cute dress
  96. My dress size is S or XS
  97. I feel pretty with high heels but I love flat shoes much!
  98. I wear Nike watch
  99. I always forget where I put my headbands
  100. Sad movie or music can make me cry
  101. I sing and dance to music when I'm alone
  102. But I can't dance!
  103. I wish I were a singer...
  104. I can't work without music
  105. I like Mr. Big, Daughtry, Fort Minor, and Maroon 5
  106. I always think that Ashton Kutcher is handsome! Muaaah! :-*
    Ashton Kutcher
  107. I don't like horror Indonesian movies, especially with the silly titles!
  108. Gue gak pernah nonton film ini.
    Baru baca judulnya aja...
    gue udah ILFIL!
  109. I prefer batman over superman
  110. I keep the movie tickets after the movie
  111. I'm getting sick of fairness creams TV ads!
  112. I hate beauty contest!
  113. I had an embarrassing audition few years ago. I forgot the script! hahahaa
  114. I love taking photos
  115. I bring pocket camera every where
  116. My best angle is right side of my face
  117. I have some private (a little) sexy pics of myself. Thanks to tripod! :-D
  118. Something hurts but I have to pay for that is brazilian wax!
  119. I don't like sitting across from my man while eating dinner, I like sitting side by side.
  120. I love to cuddle :-)
  121. I like being kissed on the neck
  122. I wanna feel madly in love
  123. I'm faithful with relationship
  124. But If I want, I can be a good liar! *Devil Mode: ON*
  125. I'm an angel, I'm a devil
    I am sometimes in between
  126. My longest relationship was 2 years
  127. My shortest relationship was 5 months
  128. I don't keep in touch with ex-boyfriends
  129. Shhh! I had umm uh ah errr... "TTM"
  130. Shhh!
  131. I want to be a mother but not sure be a wife
  132. I wanna adopt a baby
  133. I don't like people invading my privacy
  134. I don't like someone stay in my room (kost) too long!
  135. I don't like someone using my make up or perfume
  136. I only have one color lipstick, nude!
  137. I feel naked without eyebrow pencil
  138. I was red belt in taekwondo
  139. I'm bad playing bowling
  140. I don't know how to swim chest stroke style hahahaa
  141. 
    cukup dengan 'gaya' meluncur saja...
    
  142. I don't know how to ice skate, every time I try I fall :(
  143. I like badminton
  144. I don't like fishing
  145. I hate ironing!
  146. I can't cook
  147. I like junk food
  148. I like spicy food
  149. Usually I only eat rice once a day
  150. I'm not into sushi but I can eat it
  151. I can use chopsticks but I prefer to use fork to eat noodles
  152. I like indonesian porridges (bubur ayam, bubur kacang ijo, bubur sumsum, bubur merah putih, etc) except bubur manado
  153. I love shrimp
  154. I don't like vegetables
  155. I don't like durian
  156. I drink coffee everyday
  157. Actually I don’t like drinking water, no taste!
  158. I love Ultra milk since I was kid
  159. I love pocari sweat
  160. I like Skippy peanut butter super chunk
  161. I always see the expiration date on the food packages
  162. I like watching the stars
  163. I like cats
  164. I like sun flower
  165. I don't like nightclub
  166. I'm only a social drinker
  167. I don't smoke
  168. I wanna see UFO
  169. I love riding motorcycle
  170. siapa mau dibonceng?
  171. I can't live without tissue
  172. I don't like bargain
  173. I hate medicines
  174. My favorite number is 9
  175. I'm not addicted to video games
  176. I like Trebuchet MS font, size 10
  177. Google is the best search engine for me
  178. I love Wikipedia and always need it!
  179. I use the same Id: ingatdesiaja for yahoo messenger, windows live, skype, google talk, ebuddy, and meboo
  180. I may not have all I want but I'm HAPPY with my life at this momet! :)
*  *  *  *  *

So, do you really think you know me now? :)

Free Register Here Cpx24.com CPM Program