YUI - HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN Tracklist1. to Mother 2. again 3. Parade 4. es.car 5. Shake My Heart 6. GLORIA 7. I do it 8. Please Stay With Me 9. SUMMER SONG 10. Cinnamon 11. Driving Happy Life 12. It's all too much 13. Kiss me Download | YUI - To MotherYUI - To MotherYUI - Tonight YUI - GLORIA~Accoustic Version~ YUI - To Mother -Instrumental- Download |
| | |
YUI - GLORIA 01 GLORIA02 Muffler 03 It's all too much ~YUI Acoustic Version~ 04 GLORIA ~ Instrumental ~ | YUI - Again![]() 01. again 02. Sea 03. SUMMER SONG ~YUI Acoustic Version~ 04. again ~Instrumental~ |
YUI - My Short Story YUI - I'll beYUI - HELP YUI - Last Train YUI - Winter Hot Music YUI - Jam YUI - Sky Line YUI - Free Bird YUI - I Wanna Be YUI - Oh My God YUI - Cloudy YUI - Driving Today YUI - Understand YUI - crossroad YUI - I'ts Happy Line YUI - Why me | YUI - I Love Yesterday YUI - Laugh awayYUI - My GenerationYUI - We will go YUI - OH YEAH YUI - My friend YUI - LOVE & TRUTH YUI - Am I wrong! |
| | |
| | |




YUI - I'll be